CleanBreak Facility Disinfectant - Effective Against COVID-19
Our Facility Disinfectant is EPA registered for human use facilities with specific targeting of MRSA and other potentially dangerous bacteria, virus, and fungus.
- EPA Registered antibacterial, virucide, mildew-stat, deodrant, detergent
- Economical concentrate, mix 1/4 oz. per gallon (makes 2 to 128 gallons)
- Broad-spectrum: effective against all major bacteria and viruses associated with human use facilities of all kinds, including hospitals, hotels, gyms, etc. Kills MRSA and has a Neutral pH!
- Works on porous and non-porous surfaces
- Versatile application- Can be used in a trigger sprayer, with a sponge, rag, or mop
Contact us today for more details 404-806-7650 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
Clean Break Multi-Purpose Disinfectant - Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-100-82023) and Clean Break Facility Disinfectant - Detergent (EPA Registration No. 1839-169) have demonstrated effectiveness against viruses similar to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) on hard, non-porous surfaces. Therefore, this product can be used against SARS-CoV-2, the Novel Coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19, when used in accordance with the directions for use against Norovirus (Norwalk virus) on hard, non-porous surfaces.