Practically a Brand New Machine
The Integrity Series cardio products now offer an even more compelling user experience. iPod compatibility and integrated iPod/TV controls keep exercisers entertained throughout their workout. The DX3 Belt and Deck System combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS) and the patented FlexDeck Shock Absorption System for the ultimate in durability and comfort. Heart Rate Monitoring Lifepulse digital heart rate monitoring hand sensors are conveniently placed on the easy-to-grip Ergo bar to provide walkers with precise heart rate monitoring, and Polar telemetry provides runners with accurate, "hands-free" heart rate monitoring. Rapidworks Service Enhancements Maintenance is fast and easy with Auto Alert diagnostics that inform you of service needs and permanently record and date-stamp maintenance performed. Each comes with a Year warranty!
- Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate, Elapsed Time, Distance Climbed, Calories, Calories Burned, Watts, METS, Language Choices: 7, Custom Messaging, Work Out Profile
- Programs: Quick Start, Manual, Random, Hill, Cardio, Fat Burn, Heart Rate Hill, Heart Rate Interval, Extreme Heart Rate, Army PFT, Navy PRT, Air Force PRT, Marine PFT, Fit Test, WFI Submax Protocol, Physical Efficiency Battery (PEB), Custom Workouts (6), 5K Sport Training, 10K Sport Training, Speed Interval Training, Calorie Goal, Distance Goal, Time in Zone Goal, Customized Cool Down.
- Integrated Reading Rack
- Speed Range: 0.5 - 14 mph
- Elevation: 0% - 15%
- Running Surface: 20" x 60"
- Rollers: 3.5" precision crowned steel rollers, front & back
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: 20 amps, dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Step-up Height: 11"
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm Stereo
Product Weight and Dims:
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs (181.5 kg)
- Weight: 425 lbs (193 kg)
- Dimensions: 83" L x 37" W x 62.25" H / (211 x 94 x 158 cm)