The premium Elevation Series Treadmill with the SE3 Display, combines the comfort of FlexDeck technology with enhanced user engagement.
DX3™ BELT AND DECK SYSTEM – Ground-breaking system combines a lubricant-infused belt, Advanced Belt Tracking System (ABTS™) and our patented FlexDeck™ Shock Absorption System for comfort and durability.
User-friendly design – An intuitive Activity Zone makes startup simple, and two removable cup holders and integrated iPod®/accessory tray provide convenience.
FLEXDECK™ SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM – Reduces knee and joint stress by up to 30% more than noncushioned surfaces, decreasing the chance for injury. Eight incredibly durable Lifespring™ shock absorbers deliver smooth cushioning throughout the deck, regardless of user weight or running stride.
iPod and iPhone Compatibility - Seamless iPod/iPhone integration allows users to view music/video selections and watch videos directly on the LCD screen.
USB Connectivity - Create and save workouts and personal settings; use data to track performance and workout results at www.VirtualTrainer.LifeFitness.com
Workout Landscape™ Perspectives - program variety and motivation with ability to watch progress in real time on three workout landscapes including Mountain, 400 Meter Track, and 5K Nature Trail.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Polar® Telemetry (optional chest strap required): Yes
Lifepulse™ Digital Heart Rate Monitoring with DSP (Digital Signal Processing): Yes
Speed Range: 0.5–14 mph (0.8–23 kph)
Rollers: 3.5" (9 cm) precision crowned steel rollers, front and back.
Motor System: 4.0 HP AC continuous duty (8-HP peak duty) motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller.
Activity Zone: Most often used buttons located on Ergo bar.
Stride Sensor: Yes.
Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (181 kg).
Power Requirements: Dedicated 120 volts / 20 amp circuit (voltage may vary outside U.S.).
Running Surface: 22" x 60" (55 cm x 152 cm).
Length x Width x Height: 80" x 37" x 62.25" (203 cm x 94 cm x 158 cm).
Unit Weight: 442 lbs (200 kg).
Step-up Height: 10" (25 cm)
SE3 Display Details:
- Discover SE3 HD
- Display: 15-1/4” LCD Touchscreen
- Navigation: Touchscreen
- Wireless: Standard
- NFC: Standard
- Login: QR Code, Bluetooth Proximity, Manual
- RFID: Optional
- USB Port: For Software Updates & Device Charging
- CSAFE-Ready: Yes
- Languages: 22
- Display Readouts: Speed, Incline, Heart Rate (current, average, max), Pace, Elapsed Time, Time Remaining, Time in Zone, Time of Day, Distance, Distance Climbed, Distance Remaining, Calories, Calories/HR, Watts, METs
- Number of Workouts: 6 interactive courses, time, distance, calories, climb, HR, intervals, 7 fit tests, custom facility workouts, custom exerciser workouts and performance run
- Telemetry HR: Compatible with Polar & Bluetooth Straps
- TV: Integrated TV
- IPTV Compatible: Yes
- Pro:Idiom Compatible: Yes
- Software Updates: Via Halo.Fitness or USB
- Asset Management: Yes
- Facility Messaging: Yes
- Facility Workouts: Yes
- Custom Attract Screens: Yes
- 3rd Party Apps: Available
- Web Browsing: Yes
- Games & Apps: YouTube, Flipboard, Solitaire, Chess, Sudoku, Pandora, Spotify, BBC, ESPN, The Economist
- Virtual Courses: Yes
- Apple Watch GymKit Compatible: Yes
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Compatible: Yes
- On Demand Content: Yes
- Netpulse (or similar) integration: No