The Life Fitness Signature Series Chest Press is the ideal machine to help users develop their upper body strength. It's design provides a stable arc of motion which allows for optimal form and results. This chest press machine is one of a series of great Life Fitness Signature Selectorized units. Life Fitness Signature Strength, designed to be the smoothest system to use in your Fitness Facility. Superb qaulity and craftmanship, non-intimidating to use.Chest Press allows the user to focus on the Chest Muscles to train efficiently with the best biomechanical movement available.
- Consistent Profile. A low and consistent profile, contoured cushions, and full shrouds and pulley covers are all beautifully integrated for an elegant look.
- Easy-to-Use Increment Weight. A unique increment weight system, which is integrated into the weight stack, allows users to simply turn a dial for gradual increases in their resistance-training programme.
- Smooth, Natural Movements. Converging and diverging axes that correctly align with the user's joint movement, provide a natural, comfortable feel throughout the range of motion.
- Premium Instructional Placards Visually enhanced instructional placards are clearly marked, located in the most visible position and provide simple instructions for correctly performing each exercise
- Full Shrouds and Pulley Covers. Full shrouds and pulley covers make the equipment more approachable, less intimidating and visually appealing to all users.
- Uncompromised Durability. Fully welded frame, precision welds and internally lubricated cables give Signature Series its uncompromised durability.
- Cables: 7x19 strand construction, lubricated, nylon-coated cable meets U.S. military specifications
- Adjustments: Gas-assisted springs (where applicable) make seat adjustments quick and easy
- Belts and Pulleys: 4-1/2" and 6" diameter fiberglass-impregnated nylon pulleys feature sealed bearings
- Cushioning: Contoured cushions utilize a molded foam for superior comfort and durability
- Foot Platforms: All foot platforms are molded rubber with a slip-resistant texture
- Frame Description: 11-gauge steel frame ensures maximum structural integrity; Standard rubber feet protect base of the frame and prevent the machine from slipping; Each frame receives an electrostatic powder coat finish to ensure maximum adhesion and durability
- Hand Grips: Hand grips are an extruded thermo rubber compound that is non-absorbing and wear-and-tear resistant; Grips retained with aluminum collars, preventing them from slipping during use
- Instructional Placards: Easy-to-follow instructions illustrate proper use and muscles trained
- Shrouds: Full front and back shrouds and pulley covers
- Weight Plates And Guide Rods: 7/16 diameter weight selector pin magnetically locks in place and is connected to stack to prevent loss; Incremental weight system is integrated on top plate. Simple turn of dial allows users to select 5 lbs, 10 lbs or 15 lbs weight increments for gradual increase in resistance; Solid-steel weight plates. Top weight plate is fitted with self-lubricating bushings
- Overhead pivot creates natural arc of movement
- Adjustable start lever located on press arm allows user to control range of motion from a seated position
- Converging press arms produce a natural forward pressing movement for a superior feel
Product Dimensions and Weight:
- Weight Stack: 290 lbs
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Dimensions: 57" L x 52" W x 71" H