Precor 932i Experience Treadmill, the 932i is a durable, low-impact treadmill and includes the essential features members need in an affordable package. Equipped with Integrated Footplant Technology (IFT) and Ground Effects (GFX) impact control system, users are ensured a dynamic and rewarding workout.
- Ground Effects Impact Control System: Ground Effects impact control system helps decrease impact on joints and reduces lateral motion.
- Integrated Footplant Technology: Integrated Footplant Technology makes each step feel more natural, balanced and in control.
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP peak duty AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensorless variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Deck and Belt: Deck is a 1" Slik-Dek bed with a thin layer of wax to assist in the break-in of the new belt / deck system. The deck is composed of 52 lbs high-density fiberboard core with phenolic laminate bonded on both sides. Can be flipped to double life. Deck and belt require no external lubrication. Rear-deck hinges and front cushioning create a laterally stable platform, reducing shock to the user and providing firm push off.
- Elevation System: Updated elevation system generates up to 1000 lbs of thrust and operates in compression for reliable operation.
- Rollers: Steel tapered rollers keep the belt centered to reduce maintenance and noise.
- Frame: Two-step powder-coating process applies rust-resistant undercoat and cosmetic topcoat to steel frame.
- Emergency Stop
- Console Type: Streamlined / Advanced LED Display
- QuickStart: Yes
- Numeric Keypad: Yes
- Console Language(s): English, Dutch, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanized Russian
- Units Selection: Metric or U.S. Standard
- Preset Programs: 7 programs accessed directly by 6 buttons: Manual Interval Basic Heart Rate Control Weight Loss Random Track Gerkin Fitness Test
- Electronic Readouts: Calories, Distance, Heart rate, Incline, Profile, SmartRate, Speed, Pace, Average speed, Time elapsed, Time remaining, Percent complete, Workout summary, Heart rate analysis
- Maximum Workout Time: 240 minutes
- Touch heart rate sensors located conveniently on handlebars.
- Telemetry Equipped for heart rate telemetry reading using a chest strap.
- Speed Range: 1-12 mph
- Decline / Incline Range: 0% - 15% in 0.5% increments
- Motor: Improved IFT-Drive controller works with a 4 HP AC induction motor for a smooth, natural feel. 3-phase, sensor-less variable frequency drive technology for high reliability and accurate speed control.
- Features a 12" TV Display
- Max User Weight: 400 lbs
- Weight: 331 lbs
- Dimensions: 79" L x 34" W x 59" H
- Electrical receptacle & plug: NEMA 5-20R 120v
- Electrical requirements: dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded